All Natural Insect Repellent
The sun is shining, the days are long, and you're ready for bush walks and beach hangs! What you don't need is are little midgies and mosquitoes to ruin your zen. You also do not want to be covered in sticky, toxic citronella sprays, that repels both insects and your mates.
So..Naturally Homemade All Natural Insect Repellent not only keeps the little biters off you, it actually nourishes your skin with witch hazel, and essential oils. Spray lightly over exposed skin and reapply after swimming. Enjoy your summer! It really is the best time of year!
Ingredients: Distilled water, witch hazel, isopropyl, essential oils of eucalyptus, lemongrass, thyme, peppermint, lavender, citronella.
- Witch Hazel antioxidant effects help mitigate and prevent free radical damage to skin from UV rays and oxidizing air pollution. Astringent properties reduce pore size, and reduces red, inflamed skin.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil great for repelling mosquitoes, ticks, ants and cockroaches! It is great for your skin as it's anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory making it highly effective in treating wounds, minor cuts, acne, boils, insect bites, skin infections and more.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil repels mosquitoes, fleas, fruit flies and moths. Lemongrass has been found to be effective against drug-resistant bacteria. It is also fast becoming a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Thyme Essential Oil - mosquitoes, bedbugs and fleas hate it! As a cicatrisant, thyme oil may help with the removal of scars and other skin marks, such as those left by acne, chicken pox, and other sores.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is too pungent and tingly for bugs like ants, cockroaches, spiders and other crawling varieties. Peppermint oil contains Vitamins A and C, potassium, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, manganese and copper to increase circulation, reviving a youthful glow, and soothe burnt skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil wards off annoying adult mosquitoes, fleas, house flies and moths. Lavender is a Superstar in the herb world! It is used for analgesic, anti-fungal, and anti-septic anti-aging qualities. This means that in addition to preventing mosquito bites, it can keep your skin, calmer, more even, cleaner, healthier and younger.
- Citronella Essential Oil works by masking your natural scent that attracts mosquitoes, fleas, flies and moths. As a bonus, it also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to keep your skin clean and clear.
NB: Can also be used to spray on linen and in the corners of a room. Suitable for children over 18 months.
Made in Tauranga, Aotearoa New Zealand.